Our office is available to assist constituents by phone Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM. Please call 718-662-5970 for assistance.
You can also submit your casework request electronically here and a caseworker will be in touch by phone or email.
If you wish to come into our offices in Queens or The Bronx, due to COVID-19, we are currently requesting that constituents schedule an appointment. Please call 718-662-5970 to schedule. Please note, staff are only in the offices on Mondays and Wednesdays as we transition back from remote work. Our main office is located at 74-09 37th Ave, Suite 305, Jackson Heights, Queens, NY 11372. We also have a satellite office in The Bronx that’s co-located with Assemblywoman Karines Reyes’ office. The address is 1973 Westchester Avenue, The Bronx, NY 10462.
Please also note that our office is closed on the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day (October 10, 2022)
- Election Day (Nov 3, 2022)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving (November 25-26, 2021)
- Christmas (December 20-24, 2021)
- New Year’s (December 27-31, 2021)
Constituents, please put your zip code below to be directed to our email form.