Skip to main content

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Our office regularly sends out a newsletter to keep constituents updated about legislation and programs that may impact their lives. The newsletter is sent in Spanish and English. It usually goes out twice a month, though we occasionally send more regular updates about time-sensitive programs, like FEMA flood relief. If you sign up for this list, you will also be notified about our town halls.  Signing up for this list also allows us to continue sending you information during election years - otherwise we are restricted by Congressional Ethics rules from sending unsolicited communications. 

Suscríbase a Nuestro Boletín Electrónico – En Español